The Imaging Source monochrome autofocus cameras are ideally suited to applications were the working distance between widget and camera changes. The monochrome autofocus cameras ship with a USB 2.0 interface and extremely sensitive Aptina sensors, which deliver excellent image quality, even in poor lighting conditions. The cameras have very compact casing, which ensure their integration into existing system is straight forward. The monochrome autofocus cameras are available at a highly competitive price and are thus suited to cost sensitive applications.
<a href=”http://s1.archive.theimagingsource.com/publications/factsheets/fsproductcatalogoverview/dc74df8cdef6dd4886ee2f61d3d9c8f941eb6ee465ddd2459b855e5cd5462279/fsproductcatalogoverview.en_US.pdf”>–>brochure here<–</a>
- Resolution: VGA to 5 MP.
- Frame rate: Up to 76 fps.
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 25 mm.
- Monochrome Aptina CMOS sensors.
- USB 2.0 interface.
- Software driven One Push autofocus.
- Windowing and high-speed readout.
- Compatible to M12 lenses.
- Device driver and drivers compatible to TWAIN, VisionPro AIK, ActivVisionTools, HALCON, LabVIEW and Matlab for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- IC Capture camera control and acquisition software for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- IC Imaging Control Software Development Kit (SDK) as .NET, ActiveX and C++ class library for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
USB CMOS MONOCHROME AUTOFOCUS CAMERAS
USB CMOS COLOR AUTOFOCUS CAMERAS
|DMK 22AUC03-F||744×480||76||1/3 “||MT9V024||Global|
|DMK 72AUC02-F||2592×1944||6||1/2.5 “||MT9P031||Rolling|